4 nights in Kazan, 3 nights in the countyside
|Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin 4*+ the County Club Utrau||$905|
|Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Kazan City Center 4*+ the County Club Utrau||$945|
|Luciano Hotel &SPA 5*+ the County Club Utrau||$1110|
The package includes:
- Double accommodation at a chosen hotel for 4 nights+3 nights at Utrau, including breakfast
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel to Utrau
- Transfer from Utrau to the airport
- A sightseeing tour for 3 hours with lunch for 2 people
*the prices may vary due to the dynamic price system at the hotels. We'll calculate the final cost after your request with the dates.
Sightseeing tour across Kazan with visiting the Kazan Kremlin (3 hours)
During the tour you will discover an amazing history of Kazan and visit wonderful places such as the Kazan Kremlin, the Old-Tatar settlement, and see one of the eldest universities in Russia, beautiful mansions, streets, monuments and places of interest. You will be able to trace the path of development of Kazan from antiquity to the present day. The stunning white walls of the Kazan Kremlin is the main point of attraction in Kazan. The Kazan Kremlin is the historical center of Kazan. It was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 2000. Inside the Kremlin you will visit the Qul Sharif Mosque and the Annunciation Cathedral.
Lunch at the restaurant with traditional Tatar food.
1) Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin 4* The hotel is located near the heart of the city - the Kazan Kremlin, the main historical landmark of the Republic of Tatarstan. This modern, comfortable hotel offers first-class services and a personal touch. The rooms are equipped with modern furniture: beds (King or Double), work desks, armchairs, coffee tables, TVs, central climate control system, tea sets and an ironing area. Wi-Fi on site, a 24-hour business center, as well as a gym with all the necessary equipment for sports.
2) Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Kazan City Center 4*- surrounded by shopping and dining, the hotel sits one block from the Bulak River and Bauman Street nightlife. It’s five minutes from Kazan Historical Center, and within two kilometers of Kazan Kremlin, Kul Sharif Mosque, and Kremlyovskaya underground station. Enjoy views of the Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral and a warm DoubleTree cookie when you arrive.
3) Luciano Hotel &SPA 5* Luxury hotel in Kazan City Centre with 5 indoor pools and spa. Guests can visit the spa to indulge in deep-tissue massages, aromatherapy or Ayurvedic treatments, and Modern European cuisine is served at LUCIANO Residence, which is open for breakfast. Fellow travellers say good things about the convenient parking and WiFi. The property is only a short walk to the city center about 5-7 mins.
4) The County Club Utrau. On the banks of the Volga River, surrounded by a pine forest, 20 bungalows and cottages with spacious terraces and a patio area are located secluded from each other. The guests are particularly delighted with the mirrored tree house with a smart house system and its own panoramic suspension bridge. Unforgettable emotions will be presented by our luxurious SPA center with a sauna complex and steam rooms. For leisurely evening promenades, there is a panoramic embankment with equipped descents to the water and hammocks over the waves of the Volga. During the day, the restaurant with a panoramic terrace serves breakfast (included), lunch and dinner. A separate decoration of the hall is a glass floor through which you can watch the Volga Bay. For lovers of outdoor activities: helicopter rides, yachts, saps, ATVs, snowmobiles and balloons.